Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having a Baby

I can't believe I am only four weeks from my due date! But these pictures don't lie...
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
Please note the shape and height of my belly. Pretty much everyone thinks I am having a boy because of it. Total strangers say to me, "Oh, you're having a boy!" (It's never phrased as a question.) But we just had a second ultrasound with a second confirmation that it is, in fact, a girl - no matter what the sample lady at Costco says! (She really tried to convince me that I'm having a boy. I listened politely but didn't believe a word.) With less than one month to go, we are getting very excited to meet our little GIRL!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so funny that everyone is convinced it's a boy. Welcome to the world of unsolicited advice :) It happens a lot with babies. You are SOOO cute pregnant and I keep thinking about you and your upcoming due date. Tell me your address (via e-mail if you're so inclined) so I can send you a little pressie.

Emily Jones said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. It's funny how your belly changes so much in every picture but your face looks almost exactly the same. You make a cute preggo!

Baby girls are the best (don't tell my future sons that I once thought that) so I'm glad it's a girl. I also want your address. I have a little somethin' somethin' for your little somethin'. Good luck! I can't wait to see what little baby Eastvedt looks like. I'm sure she'll be adorable. :)

Melissa said...

So exciting! You are so close! You'll have to give me tips when I get closer.