My friend Jessica hosted a wonderful baby shower for us last Saturday. I think the cake speaks for itself - she's amazing!
We got so many presents - much more than we hoped for! And we're so grateful to all our friends who came to celebrate with us. As more than half the guests were Steve's coworkers, we felt it was appropriate for him to be there, though he did endure some heavy teasing for it. Still, I love that he was willing to come.
Of course, being the super-excited-first-time-parents that we are, we went shopping right afterward and bought even more baby stuff (mostly just the essentials... plus a little extra...) We THINK we now have everything we need... but only time will tell.
3 years ago

2 comments:
That is so fun!! Awesome cake.
Holy cake! That's awesome. I'm sad I missed it but I'm sure it was great. (Oh and don't tell anyone... Christian was at my baby shower too! :)
Post a Comment