Two years later and even more in love than we were to begin with! I'm so happy to be married to Steve and sealed to him forever. Best decision I ever made.
The second best was my dessert selection at the Cheesecake Factory last night. Mango Key Lime. Delicious!
And for the record, our anniversary was yesterday. But I was too busy celebrating to blog about it on time.
Steve surprised me with TWO bouquets of roses (one for each year) and then took me out for dinner. It was perfect.
Favorite moment: when our song started playing in the restaurant. Magical!
Least favorite moment: looking at the picture our server took and realizing how puffy my face is. Oh well! We'll work on that later. Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so happy for you two. Don't worry, all pregnant women get puffy faces and it all goes away quickly.
Post a Comment