Thursday, January 7, 2010

Suddenly Pregnant

In looking over the belly photos of the past five months, I find myself suddenly pregnant (well, I've been aware of my "condition" for quite some time... it just wasn't so obvious to the rest of the world. Until now...) See for yourself!

Here I am, one month along...

Two months down, as small as before...

Three months in and almost nothing to show for it...

Hitting four months with barely a bump...

Then BAM! Five months and suddenly pregnant!

I'm sure all the Christmas cookies helped.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That is SO cute. And sadly what I look like..if not bigger and I'm only 15 weeks...or 14 if you listen to the doctor :)

lauren and ryan said...

oh my goodness! you are such a babe prego!

Ben and Jillian said...

Awwwwwwwwww you're so cute!!! I'm so excited for you!

Annie said...

looking good! See you in a couple weeks!