I meant to wait until we scanned in the new ultrasound photos, but I just had to share the news - We are having a GIRL and we are so excited! (and realistically, she probably wouldn't appreciate me posting pictures of her privates for all the world to see, so maybe it's better this way.)
Other good news - the doctor says she's in good shape so far. Brain, heart, kidneys, spine, arms, legs, etc. It's all growing properly. That's all we could ask for!
3 years ago
5 comments:
A GIRL?!! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you. Do you have any idea for names yet??
a girl! i dont know anything about girls! good luck and congrats that is so fuN!
WAHOOOOO!!! Great news! You'll love having a little princess!
YAY! I am so excited for you. I wanted it to be a girl! Girls are so much fun. And Carly is really happy for you too! Well... she will be.
yay - congrats! get ready to be drenched in pink! im seriously so excited!
Post a Comment