Sometimes I still just can't believe this whole pregnancy thing! Apparently, any day now... or any day starting a few weeks ago... I should be feeling "movement" which could feel like butterflies, or gas, or my stomach growling. OK, so how do I know if it's not just gas? Or maybe I'm hungry? "Oh, you'll know. You'll just know." Well, I haven't felt anything yet that I just knew was my baby, as opposed to a plate of nachos talking back. Steve thinks maybe, just MAYBE he felt a kick while I was sleeping. But he doesn't know for sure. So, the wait continues...
Also, we are just 4 days away from the BIG ultrasound (you know, the one where we find out the answer to the BIG question - boy or girl?). So that is exciting! According to a gender-prediction quiz based on some old wives' tales, I have a 50% chance of having a boy! (read as: also a 50% chance of having a girl - DUH!) so it's really a toss-up at this point. I mean, obviously it's already decided, but I have no idea which way.
Hopefully this baby cooperates and doesn't get camera-shy...
3 years ago
4 comments:
not to get you all "un-excited" but i didn't feel crew move inside me until i was 22 weeks. i paid so much attention expecting to feel it at 16 weeks like some of my fellow bloggers, but alas, nothing until week 22. at least it wasn't until then that i was 100% sure it was all baby. before that it could have been gas or anything else. but you never know, maybe you'll be lucky
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Have you thought of any names yet?!?!
I think boy for the record!
I was the same way as Lauren. I didn't feel the baby til about 22 weeks and it felt like little twitches. Hope it's a girl. I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment