Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Halloween 2014

Daphne was Cinderella and Alex was a skeleton. It was super easy since Daphne just wore one of her dress-up dresses, and Alex had been wearing these pajamas for several months before Halloween (they were almost too small, but we made it work). Of course they didn't want to just sit there and smile a normal smile, so the pictures are a little crazy.
We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat party. It was raining so I was sure they would move it inside, so I didn't bring jackets or umbrellas or anything. Well, they did NOT move it inside - so our non-weather-proof kids were done after a few cars. Luckily their dad was the Halloween Hero and braved the rain for them. I stayed inside with Zoe, who was not interested in candy.

Steve also took the kids to a few houses in my parents' neighborhood on "real" Halloween. So we had a pretty good store of candy built up. I let the kids eat like three pieces a day until it was gone, mostly just so we could get rid of it! And I had my fair share as well...

No comments: