Daphne has not been unusually cranky. She has not been drooling or sleeping any less than is normal for her. She hasn't shown increased interest in her teething rings or other "chew toys" - but sure enough she cut her first tooth sometime this weekend. I say sometime because I didn't even know until my visiting teacher pointed it out to me yesterday morning, though when she did I remembered hearing a distinct clink! as I let Daphne drink out of my glass Sunday morning. (I must have been too distracted - with preparations to teach Sunday School AND Relief Society that day - to investigate further.)
It's on the bottom and just barely poking through, so I couldn't get a good picture of it. But trust me, it's there. Let's just pray they all come in so easily!
To be honest I'm kind of sad that she's losing her toothless smile. The past month or so has been my favorite age with her so far and for the first time I'm getting that "why can't you stay this way forever?" feeling. (Up until then it was more of a "you're cute but I wish you were just a little bit older" feeling.) Of course it's still so exciting to watch her grow and learn new things every day. And I can't help being just a little excited about the new tooth.
3 years ago
1 comment:
That's so cute. Olive doesn't have teeth yet so I'm trying to remember to enjoy all the toothless grins. They'll never have them again. Daphne is such a sweetheart. I can't believe she didn't complain at all. I've been convinced Olive has been teething for a month or two but nothing has shown up yet..
Post a Comment