Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is This Heaven? No, It's Iowa...

For some reason Daphne has no trouble sleeping through the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Iowa. Except for the first night (when she woke up four times!) she has slept eight hours every night without interruption. Until last night, when she woke up just once at 3:00 a.m. I wonder if she can sense that we are leaving soon, so she's preparing to return to her normal routine? I guess even babies know the difference between everyday life and vacation. She's just too smart for my own good...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Olive did the same thing around Thanksgiving at Michael's parents' house. She slept like 8-10 hours straight every night but I think it's just because she was so tired from traveling and not getting normal naps because once we got home it wasn't so awesome..

Emily Jones said...

That's awesome. I hope she sleeps for you when you get back home. But babies are dodgy, great sometimes, horrible others. I thought Carly was good to go, sleeping perfectly. Last night she woke up twice. Guess perfect isn't the right way to put it. Good luck!