Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She's Snow Cute

Here's our little bear, wearing the Iowa-proof snowsuit that we bought for the trip, and the adorable hat crocheted by her Aunt Katie while we were there. She was a little confused by the cold white stuff and mostly just sat there while we took pictures.
Daphne's latest tricks are learning to climb the stairs and balancing on her feet for a few seconds at a time. She tried to take a couple steps last night. It's only a matter of time...

Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes, avocados and prunes. Sometimes she tolerates bananas and peas. She is everywhere and into everything all of the time.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks so cute! I just gave Olive avocado for the first time today and she LOVED it! I felt bad I'd used the rest in a recipe for dinner so she couldn't have more.

Emily Jones said...

She is snooooow cute! And I can't believe how fast she is growing. Stairs already? Where has the time gone? You guys need a trip out to Utah one of these days.