Friday, September 24, 2010

The Best Medicine

Laughter is contagious - especially baby laughter. And of course we think our baby's laugh is the cutest - so we've been trying to get a video to share with everyone. But she's tricky. She never laughs at the same thing twice. And she usually stops as soon as the camera comes out. So this is a real treat... (And I would just like to clarify that my sister is the one grunting and dropping the pillow. I did the filming. Ok, now you can watch.)
 
In other news - Daphne's four month check-up was a breeze. The doctor pronounced her "perfect". She weighs 12 pounds 13 ounces and is just over 25 inches long. I was expecting a guilt trip because she's not really a fat baby, but apparently she is big enough. And just for good measure, she peed all over the scale. You go girl!

Here are some of my most recent favorite pictures of her...


Funny parenting moment: Daphne pretty much lives in the same five outfits. All one-piece. All sleeveless. While dressing her in one such outfit, I thought, "Shouldn't I be putting her in clothes with sleeves, to encourage her to be modest?" Then I thought, "She's not even wearing pants!" Silly me. We'll work on the modesty thing in a few years...

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love babies laughs! so cute--so fun! It only gets better! my favorite is when korbin tries to make quinn laugh- it is the best

Rachael said...

Baby laughs are the best. Daphne is so cute!!! I always think that's so funny when people make sure little baby's shoulders are covered but they're pantsless. Doesn't quite add up but..whatever.

Emily Jones said...

Wow, she's adorable. Not that I doubted you would have an adorable baby, but still. She's so cute! Good work! And Kelsey... who could hold a straigt face with those kind of noises she's making? What a good aunt!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! She is totally adorable!