We are moving in two weeks. TWO WEEKS. And we just found out (for sure) yesterday. Life is about to get crazy.
Here's the story: Steve began the job search a couple months ago. We wanted to be closer to family and he wanted a better work/life balance. After two trips to the Seattle area for interviews, he got the offer he wanted. Now we just have to get there in time! (Fortunately they changed his starting date from October 25th to November 1st.)
We are very excited about this. It will be sad to leave the friends we've made here, but we feel it's the best thing for our family. There was a time we thought we'd stay forever - we almost made an offer on a house just a few months ago - but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
So, yes, we've known for a while now that this might happen, but there's only so much you can do to prepare for something that might happen. For example, a few weeks ago we made a list of everything we would have to do IF we were moving. I guess I better go get started on it...
3 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations!That's exciting.
WHAT?! BOOO.
Fine. I guess. I mean, "Okay, if it's really what you want..."
And since we're leaving in nine months too... Congrats!
Christie? It's Rachael's big sister, Andrea. How are you?! I just want you to know that I'm so happy you get to move back home. We live in Chicago. Our blog's private but you e-mail me and we'll add ya'!
So excited to hear more about your books deals and your beautiful Daphne!
adklarson@gmail.com
:)
xoxo, Andre'a
Post a Comment