She is getting better at tummy time - as long as I keep it under ten minutes. Or maybe five.
She smiles for anyone but the camera. Here is an almost grin. It's the best I could get!
She has a love/hate relationship with her bottom lip. Half the time she's sucking it in. Half the time she's pushing it out. She's also showing signs of becoming a potential thumb-sucker. But it's too soon to be sure.
She enjoys bath time, but enjoys the cozy afterbath even more.
She will do anything and everything in her power to watch TV, twisting herself into the most uncomfortable positions in order to catch a glimpse of even just the top corner. Last night we had to practically build a fort around her to block all possible viewpoints.
She is either too big or too smart for her swaddle wrap and therefore always working her way out. But we're still using it. She's typically pretty happy when she wakes up, and enjoys a good dramatic stretch. Then she realizes she's hungry.
She loves her Dad more than anything. I think the feeling is mutual.
3 comments:
Oh my intense cuteness! She looks like you (so of course she is adorable). And here's the thing, if you had been bottled up in a black hole for 9 months, wouldn't you want to see what's on the tube if you could?
WHAT IS WITH THE SWADDLE BLANKET SIZE GAP?!??!?!?!
We're just coming out of it, but I have words (or lots of money) for the swaddle me company.
That is SO cute! Kids love TV! It's terrible. I already catch Olive trying to watch.
Post a Comment