Her pediatrician said to expect smiles around 6 weeks. She did it at 5. Pretty good, huh?
I like this one because I think she looks like me - which is rare. She's definitely her father's child.
Can't help but love her...
"Seriously Mom! That's enough!"
3 comments:
She is so sweet! My kids haven't looked like me much, either. Any time I see a resemblance of my family I love it. We take what we can get. I'm glad you're enjoying your sweet little bundle!!
haha! She is such a cutie! And man, she smiles a lot! I have been waiting for an update - FINALLY! Thanks girl. . . wish we could meet the sweet little lady with a darling name in person!
Wow, she is so happy! She's going to have a funny personality like her mother. And I do think she looks like you. She's adorable! Are you getting any sleep these days? Were you able to figure out that whole nursing thing? Maybe you don't need to publish that on your blog. :)
Post a Comment