Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Some Pictures

7 comments:

Kelsey Danielle said...

She is sooo beautiful!! I'm so glad to hear that you are all home and healthy! I've really been thinking about you alot lately! Give that baby a kiss from me!!

lauren and ryan said...

oh i've been waiting FOREVER to hear the news! she is SO CUTE! and I love the name. Good job you guys! So glad to hear you are doing well, Can't wait for more updates.

Emily Jones said...

Awww, she's precious! What a pretty girl!

Youngs said...

she's GORGEOUS! i'm so happy to hear that she is home and doing well! what fun adventures you'll have with this little one!

Princesska said...

she is so beautiful!! Congrats Christie!!! I can't wait to see more pics!

Rachael said...

I can't believe I never commented on here. Christie, she is sooooo pretty!!!

EmRee said...

Love the pictures and can't wait to see her in person . . . little person that she is.