3 years ago
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Pennies from Heaven
Somehow at the beginning of the year it was decided that if we ever saw a penny, we would pick it up. We keep them all in a jar. So far this year we've made 61 cents! (not all pennies though, we have also found a few nickels and a dime... and one day I was lucky enough to find a quarter!) It's pretty fun. I mean who doesn't like free money? I think at the end of the year we will blow it all on a candy bar or something. Maybe TWO candy bars... if the streets are good to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome!! Every penny makes you a penny richer. I can't play that game with Michael or I'd find him looking in weird places for money..
christie, you are cool. when are you going to have that baby?!
Post a Comment