I have yet to suffer any kind of nausea or morning sickness, so I don't feel pregnant. I have only gained maybe 2-3 pounds, so I don't look pregnant. I'm not ravenously hungry or severely sleep-deprived or incredibly moody or anything that the books and internet research told me to expect while I'm expecting. ...Maybe it's all just a dream?
At the beginning of my second trimester, I still sometimes find it hard to believe I'm really growing a baby. If it weren't for my monthly check-ups where I get to hear the baby's heartbeat and the doctor confirms that yes, there's really something in there besides breakfast, I think I would be doubting it all the time.
Needless to say, I'm excited for that first kick or punch that I can actually feel. Maybe then I'll believe it!
3 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Count your blessings...it's better to be pregnant and not feel it than to not be able to forget because you feel super sick. Luckily I'm not sick, just moody. Lucky for me...not for Michael :)
You really are lucky. I threw up almost every day in my first trimester and I STILL didn't believe there was actually something growing in me. I don't know if I fully believed it until she was finally out of me. But trust me, there's somethin in there and it's gonna be cute!
ha - lucky woman. you will be one of those who just LOVES being pregnant. i can just tell.
congrats!! glad you're getting all the happiness and none of the lameness of pregnancy!
Post a Comment