Well, I'll tell you - the answer is 23. But last night Steve and I rented a movie and stayed up watching it. Stayed up until 11:00p.m. ELEVEN. And it was like waking the dead to get me out of bed this morning. What happened?! Only two years ago I was up all hours of the night and early morning and it didn't phase me a bit. Now it seems I can't even shave off an hour or two from my recommended 8 hours of sleep without suffering for it all the next day. I don't know how I'm going to survive having a baby. Am I going to be like those lame parents who can't even stay up til midnight on New Year's Eve? Yikes!
(by the way, the movie was Horton Hears a Who! which I was mostly disappointed with, though I couldn't help laughing just a few times...)
3 years ago
1 comment:
I hear ya...The secret about babies though is you nap while they nap. And they nap a lot. Especially when they're little. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment