Watsonville, USA
If you haven't already heard of the slumber-party sensation that's sweeping the nation, let me give you a quick overview: Extreme Sleeping is relatively new in the extreme sports arena. It has spread like wildfire, however, presumably because it can be done in one's own home, in one's own bed, and for free. It basically involves getting into your PJ's, turning out the light, and going to sleep. But don't let that fool you into thinking it's less dangerous than other extreme sports.
We spoke with one concerned citizen who was especially adamant about spreading the word on what she calls the "dangers" of Extreme Sleeping.
"It's just ridiculous!" exclaims Mrs. Eastvedt, trophy wife, 23. "It shouldn't be allowed. People expect it to be easy and safe because you're tucked into your bed and all that, but they don't realize the dangers. You could toss-and-turn, have a nightmare, you could fall out of bed - anything!"
Mrs. Eastvedt woke up with a sore back yesterday morning and attributed it to her Extreme Sleeping of the night before. Since then she has been on the warpath against anyone promoting the health benefits of a good night's sleep.
"I think maybe the insomniacs of the world are luckier than they realize," Mrs. Eastvedt concluded.
Well, we're not sure about that, but we'll definitely think twice, before we turn out the lights.
3 years ago
5 comments:
You are hilarious! Sorry about your recent injuries. Sounds serious. I'll definitely try to be more careful.
Hmm...I've had a couple extreme sleeping episodes as well...love the new banner pic.
So, can I hire you to write our next press release at work?
PS.
This article needs more fake dry-heaving. I thought that was your trade sign.
Hi darling! That's so funny about the thank yous. My address is 9905 S 249th Pl D105 Kent, WA 98030 and Shane lives with his parents (who are in my ward so I happen to know their address too) and their address is 13329 SE 253rd Pl
Kent, Washington 98031
Love you!!
Post a Comment