Saturday, March 21, 2015

Surgery on Monday

I'm having surgery on Monday to break up some kidney stones. I've probably had them for a few years but only found out about them recently. Thank goodness they have not tried to pass on their own! Still I'm not excited about surgery and hoping it will all go well. Mostly I've just been losing sleep trying to pump and save milk for Zoe, because all I know is that I "may or may not" be able to breastfeed until after the anesthesia is completely out of my system, and I "may or may not" be in pain after the surgery. I love the suspense of it all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa lady! Matt has kidney stone issues, too. I don't know if you're having them laser blasted or actually removed via surgery, but at least with the laser procedure Matt was always down and out for a day or two and then back at it. You'll do awesome!

Rachael said...

I'm sorry! I hope it goes well!!!