As promised, the tour will now continue. However, you may notice a slight change in presentation. Steve felt I was bragging a bit much on the first half so I'll try to keep the gushing to a minimum from now on. We'll begin in Daphne's room. Gotta love our mismatched furniture! Guess I'm not much of a nursery designer...
Daphne's bathroom, view from tub. Just another sink and toilet. Like anyone else might have...
And here's the tub itself. Tiled all the way up.
The guest room. Pretty bare. But at least there's a guest!
The other room. Spare room, office, whatever you wanna call it - basically the room where we put everything that doesn't fit anywhere else. Kind of a mess thanks to Daphne.
Master bedroom view #1. Very green. We left all the paint the way it was. And we weren't going to buy a new comforter just to avoid clashing with the wall. At least not yet.
Master bedroom view #2. The bathroom is off to the right.
Master bedroom....view... (from the window. look at all those trees!!! There is nothing behind our house but trees! And an occasional donkey. If you don't already know, I love trees. Donkeys are just okay.)
Master bathroom view #1 - tiled shower. The walk-in closet is opposite the sinks.
Master bathroom view #2 his and hers sinks, tile countertops and glass mosaic backsplash. And a toilet. The last one, I promise.
Master bathroom view #3 - jetted tub (opposite shower).
And we're back downstairs for one last picture. The backyard! So small it fits in one picture!
Honestly it's a miracle we even found this house because from the beginning of our search I pretty much refused to even look at pictures of any house on less than a quarter of an acre. I just wanted a big yard. Always have. But one day we were out running errands and Steve suggested we just drive by the neighborhood of a home he saw online so I said fine, but had the lowest expectations (knowing it to be in a new development and therefore knowing it must have a tiny tiny yard. Which it does. As you can plainly see). So we drove up, got out, walked around, peeked in the windows and that was that. I was hooked. I didn't admit it then but it was pretty much love at first sight for me. And that is not bragging.
3 years ago
1 comment:
So pretty! I love your house. Lucky! You never answered me where you bought. I guess you don't want surprise visits...I can't blame you!
Post a Comment