Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blanket City

Welcome to Blanket City! Population 3.

Four if you count the girl behind the camera. Who also happens to be the founder. Though I'm sure there are many other cities just like it in the world.

[As a side note, this picture was taken while Steve was out of town and "Aunt Katie" and "Uncle Josh" (my little sister and brother) came to keep us company.]

What exactly is Blanket City? It's the inevitable result of having too many blankets (we only used about a third of the blankets in our house) and too much open floor space. Daphne "asks" for it almost every day, by running over to the ottoman (where the blankets are neatly folded and stored each night...okay, almost every night) and slapping the top of it until I open it up and start pulling them out. But of course I don't mind a bit.

2 comments:

lauren and ryan said...

wow, I just saw all the pics of your new house. . . its AWESOME! When can I come stay?

David said...

niiiiiice