I say not-so-humble because to be honest - it's amazing. And I love it. And I may have some borderline sinful pride in it. But anyway... let's begin the tour...
Here we have our two-story, 2000 square-foot, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home. Just under 3 years old. We are the second owners.
This is the front entry and future living room. We have no furniture as yet so there's not much "living" done in here. But lots of running around by Daphne.
Aerial view of living room. Don't mind the white spots on the wall, they have since been painted over. I just didn't want to take more pictures.
The living room connects to both the kitchen and the family room. Here is the kitchen (complete with what is called a breakfast nook. But we don't discriminate. We eat all our meals there).
Kitchen view from family room. Quite possible my favorite room in the house. Please note the granite tile counters, maple cabinets and walnut hardwood floors. (I did warn you not to expect humility.) Did I mention the practically new stainless steel appliances?
The family room as seen from the kitchen. Harry Potter's room to the right (cupboard under the stairs, for those of you who are not avid HP fans. Shame on you.) Unseen to the left is the sliding glass door(opens to the deck and backyard).
The laundry room. I should note here that all appliances were included in the purchase. So nice.
Off of the laundry room is the half-bathroom. Nothing too exciting. Also the door to the garage. But who needs to see a picture of that? (More likely you are thinking, "Who needs to see a picture of a toilet?" but too bad. Now you've seen it. And there are two more on the way!)
Okay, back to the living room for a view to the upstairs. I love how the split staircase provides an open view to the upstairs. In fact the whole house is very open. I love it. And the upgraded wooden banister, and wooden trim all over the house. There's just so many nice little "extras" that make it feel fancy. At least to me.
And the upstairs hallway. Doors from left to right: Daphne's room, linen closet, bathroom, 3rd bedroom and (not pictured) 4th bedroom. The master bedroom is behind me.
I'll do pictures of the upstairs and backyard later - because Daphne is ready for a nap and can't climb into her crib without my help. She's also not very good at changing her own diaper. Or putting on her sleeper...
3 years ago
1 comment:
OHH!! I love your awesome new home!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment