So what did we DO in Hawaii for 2 weeks? Well... we collected shells...

Made friends with sea turtles...
Steve learned some sort of Hawaiian man-dance...

I think it was supposed to look more like this...

We survived the World's Largest Maze...

(Thanks to Steve's amazing map skills and remarkable sense of direction...)

We enjoyed the beautiful tropical scenery...

Tried not to look like tourists (well maybe Steve tried, but I had no shame)...

Hiked up the Diamondhead Crater...

Visited Pearl Harbor...

And Waimea Falls...

And the Polynesian Cultural Center... (we got into a little trouble here because I fell for one of the locals)

So Steve got a little upset and knocked him out...

Other than that, we had a pretty fantastic time! (oh, and I lost half a leg somewhere...)

2 comments:
Too fun and funny!
wow soooo stinkin jealous!! wish we would have done something like that pre-kids!! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment