Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversay! (to us)

Steve and I were married April 26, 2008. So we hit our one-year-mark a few weeks ago. If you happened to realize that, you might have wondered why I didn't blog about it and how amazing it was. You might be wondering, what did we do to celebrate? DID we even celebrate??? The answer is: YES - we did, and in the spirit of romantic sentimentalism... we ate pancakes of course!
But how could we be so cavalier about this *big* day? Well, we also went out to dinner the night before (Cheesecake Factory - my favorite and also the same place we went right after Steve proposed, so - good memories!) As if THAT wasn't enough (I would have been satisfied with just the pancakes), we are going to Hawaii next week. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ooooh hawaii sounds fabulous! As does the cheesecake factory. And I'm hungry so pancakes sound pretty good right now, too! Happy anniversary!!

Annie said...

Really only a year? I always think you guys have been married just a little shorter than matt and I. Also, I'm jealous of Hawaii. Aloha and mahalo very much.