oh no wait! that's Steve dancing in his garbage bag shirt right before I butchered (I mean "cut")his hair. how did that get in there!? oops... ok here's one of him in Mexico FOR REAL...
he's so pensive! and yes we were both there, together, at the same time! LOOK!
some other highlights included...
Steve getting food poisoning
the ceiling in our first room leaking water all over the bathroom
almost dying on the waverunner....
just kidding those aren't the highlights!! here they are for real, with brief commentary included (prerequisites for reading this list are about a 4th grade reading level and 1st grade level math skills)
zipline tour of the jungle = awesome! really really awesome!
riding the waverunners twice = scary for me, awesome for Steve, fun for both
catching 8 feet of air on the waverunner = (see above + painful landing for me)
getting a free ride on waverunner = sweet deal
Steve's free back massage = I don't know I wasn't there
city bus tour = decent
free upgrade to the best suite in the house with ocean view and private balcony = really nice!
buffet food = edible
restaurant food = slightly more edible (except for the food poisoning)
special order authentic taco dinner = amazing! + I love guacamole!
towels folded into the shape of animals = surprisingly fun
watching a kid named "Nacho" play pool soccer with his brother = hilarious
TWO "free!" tequila tasting tours = whatever
all you can drink pina coladas = what more could you want?!
the point I'm trying to make here is that we had a really good time and took lots of pictures and got a good chunk of frequent flyer miles on our United accounts. so I recommend a honeymoon to anyone who likes those kinds of things (minus the food poisoning, of course).
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you and your honeymoon...i'm going to call you right now.
I found your blog! Yay! What a fun honeymoon!! How are ya???
Post a Comment