Zoe was born August 15th at 5:56 in the morning.
She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and measured 19 inches long.
She came with a full head of hair and darker eyes than her sister and brother, but otherwise she looks a lot like her siblings (in other words, she looks just like Daddy - nothing like Mama - but that's okay, I'm pretty sure she's mine!)
We had to stay an extra day at the hospital because she makes some funny breathing noises when she sleeps and had a possible heart murmur but we are all home now and doing well and fighting over whose turn it is to hold her.
3 years ago
3 comments:
She is such a doll! I love her name. I hope you have a quick and easy recovery!!!
Congrats Roomie!!! She's beautiful!!! So happy for you! Love you and miss you!
She's beautiful Christie! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment