Has anyone ever published their blog in book form? How did you do it? What would you recommend? Was it expensive? Was it worth it? I want to get all my previous posts printed before I start blogging again. Any advice would be appreciated!
We printed our first two years (a few years ago) and I haven't done it since. I think we used blurb.com and it was like $150 for a hard cover book that was 600 or so pages in color. It's really high quality.
I hope you start blogging again! I miss hearing about you!!
I've done it and also used Blurb. I just finished a 150 page hard cover one that is going to be around $60 plus shipping. It's nice because you can format it exactly how you want it (some other blog to book sites just vomit your stuff into a book and it looks terrible) but it does take some time to figure out and get it formatted.
We print out our blog into a book at the end of each year. Like Rachael and Melissa, we also use blurb. You can download your blog directly into blurb, but there are a few tricks you'll need to know if you want to format it yourself. Let me know if you do it and I can help you. We use 20% off coupons and spend about $40 on a 80-120 page book. Totally worth it! They are some of my most prized possessions. You should definitely do it! And start blogging again! :) How are you? We miss you guys!
3 comments:
We printed our first two years (a few years ago) and I haven't done it since. I think we used blurb.com and it was like $150 for a hard cover book that was 600 or so pages in color. It's really high quality.
I hope you start blogging again! I miss hearing about you!!
I've done it and also used Blurb. I just finished a 150 page hard cover one that is going to be around $60 plus shipping. It's nice because you can format it exactly how you want it (some other blog to book sites just vomit your stuff into a book and it looks terrible) but it does take some time to figure out and get it formatted.
We print out our blog into a book at the end of each year. Like Rachael and Melissa, we also use blurb. You can download your blog directly into blurb, but there are a few tricks you'll need to know if you want to format it yourself. Let me know if you do it and I can help you. We use 20% off coupons and spend about $40 on a 80-120 page book. Totally worth it! They are some of my most prized possessions. You should definitely do it! And start blogging again! :) How are you? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment