3 years ago
Thursday, April 5, 2012
April Fools!
Last Sunday while sitting around the table eating breakfast, Steve realized (and said out loud) "It's the first day of April... Hey it's April Fool's Day!" He thought for less than a second before adding, "Daphne, Daddy's pregnant!" She got a big smile on her face and said, "Mama's pregnant TOO!" One of these statements is correct. I'll let you decide which.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! Congrats! I've been wondering about you. You were due to be due. Love ya!
Oh my YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
You go, little mama. Did you get my email? If not, um, email me because I have the wrong address? packardannie at gmail.
YYYAYYY!!!
Yay! So excited for you! :)
WOOOHOO. booyah, you guys rock!
Congrats! Just stumbled upon your blog. We have a little one about the same age. She totally cute.
Post a Comment