3 years ago
Monday, September 26, 2011
Time To Say Goodbye...
I am done. I have had several people tell me lately that they follow my blog... when I had no idea. They have all be friends or acquaintances, so it's fine - but it just makes me wonder who else is reading. I've always been a little uncomfortable with the lack of privacy, but I didn't like the "private" blog option any better. So my plan is to send a weekly (or maybe monthly) email update on our family. If you are reading this and would like to be on the list, please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Me me me! I have a friend who's blog is private and she has a separate blog people follow that she links to each new post so you're always caught up but it's private. Just a thought.
slurfeefrenchie@gmail.com
me too!
berejkoffs@comcast.net
Post a Comment