The older I get, the less I like meat. At first it was just ground beef and rare steak. Now even chicken grosses me out sometimes. I've thought about "becoming" a vegetarian (whatever that means...) - but then I still occasionally want a big juicy burger. So I know I could never fully commit. At least not yet.
P.S. to Annie - bacon was a dealbreaker. Funny you should mention it though because while writing this post, I thought - "Annie will think I'm crazy..." and while thinking of you, I thought of bacon, and while thinking of bacon, I realized there are just some things I can't live without. So thank you for saving me!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Are you sure you're not pregnant? ;) I can't stand eating chicken when I'm prenant and I have to gag down most other meats too. Except burgers, they're easy. :)
If you go full veggie, you'd have to give up bacon...take a long look at yourself in the mirror and really ask if you could do that. I can not.
Post a Comment