Wednesday, August 18, 2010

False Alarm

I decided this blog doesn't really need to be private. More of a hassle than it's worth. Kind of like a seatbelt. Sure it might save my life, but in the meantime - it's really bugging me! Eventually I might switch back, but for now... I'm living on the edge. Hopefully you don't read about me in the news one day as one of those dummies who just didn't buckle up... (Metaphorically, that is. I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt!)

FYI - I've resumed posting on my other non-private blog
5 days 5 ways.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I dig it. Private blogs are totally boring..mine included.

Annie said...

thank heavens. I hate private blogs...even if they are safer. Also - HOW IS DAPHNE THREE MONTHS?! Where has time gone?! She looks just precious. Glad her and Bennett will date and get married at BYU.