Ask me what I had for breakfast...
2 slices of leftover birthday cake!
Do I feel guilty about this? Not a bit. Confused? Well then, ask me what I accomplished in the three hours that followed this breakfast binge...
I cleaned the kitchen, swept and swiffered the floors, took out the trash, vacuummed all the carpets including the stairs, dusted all the furniture, cleaned the bathroom including scrubbing the shower and tub and floor, read from the Book of Mormon AND posted this story on my blog!
So no, I don't feel guilty. In fact I'm pretty pleased with myself. Of course Daphne helped a bit by sleeping the entire time. But now that the battery in her swing is dead, she'll probably be waking up soon...
3 years ago
1 comment:
I like the way you think! Hope all's well with motherhood... we need to catch up sometime soon!
Deb
Post a Comment