Here are some things Steve and I just love:
1. Garage sales. On Saturday mornings we hop in the car and drive around looking for garage sale signs. In the past month I have bought over 50 books at garage sales (most in nearly new condition) and spent only about $15! Nice.
2. Yanni's. A Greek cafe just down the street. At one point we were eating here at least once a week! We've toned it down to once or twice a month, but still. It's delicious.
3. Costco. We make an appearance here almost weekly. What's not to love?
4. The Office. We have all 4 seasons on DVD and we watch episodes daily. We could probably even quote from the deleted scenes.
5. Snack Time in our Nursery class. Not because we sneak from the kids, but because in that moment, all the noise stops and then - there's peace. (of course, Play Time is fun too, but come on - everybody needs a little break!)
3 years ago
2 comments:
Oh how we love Costco but more importantly THE OFFICE! We're addicted and we love it. Life with out cable is totally fun when you're rewatching the office every day!
As we've been unpacking Jeff said, "All we have are books and pictures, books and pictures." He then commented that he was pretty sure he didn't bring many books to the marriage and he was sure he hadn't contributed any in the 15 years. I love a good book even if I don't get to read it and I love me bookshelves being filled - enjoy your garage sale finds!
Post a Comment