
Yes, Ketchup. I'd like to put some on everything. On reading books on my "to be read" list, on writing thank you notes, and on cleaning the bathroom. Also on legally changing my last name.
Interesting fact I've learned about myself: when it comes to writing thank you notes or cleaning the bathroom, I choose the bathroom. Probably because the toilet doesn't ask for any emotional or mental commitment in getting the job done.
Disclaimer: Steve and I are incredibly grateful for all the gifts we've been given! We feel very blessed for everything we have received and we would never ever ever trade that for a toilet and I hope no one was led to believe otherwise.
Well I'm off to write some more thank you notes and NOT clean the bathroom yet! (except I will have to clean it eventually, I mean let's be reasonable...)
Interesting fact I've learned about myself: when it comes to writing thank you notes or cleaning the bathroom, I choose the bathroom. Probably because the toilet doesn't ask for any emotional or mental commitment in getting the job done.
Disclaimer: Steve and I are incredibly grateful for all the gifts we've been given! We feel very blessed for everything we have received and we would never ever ever trade that for a toilet and I hope no one was led to believe otherwise.
Well I'm off to write some more thank you notes and NOT clean the bathroom yet! (except I will have to clean it eventually, I mean let's be reasonable...)
2 comments:
I love Ketchup and I love you. And your blog. Oh man, I remember doing Thank you notes...I hope you really like the pen you're using...
i can't read anything you write without laughing. SO FAR. no pressure or anything. no seriously, no pressure. it's fun to just hear how things are going for you. it's just good to hear your sense of humor as well. as you can see, i've lost mine. that's what corporate america does to you... hopefully i'll get it back in a week or two!
Post a Comment