Hint: It's me.
Baby #3 due sometime around August 11th. We'll (hopefully) be finding out the gender at my next month's appointment. I can't believe it's already time for that! (I'm close to 16 weeks.)
We told all our family way back when we first found out and have been casually mentioning it to people in recent weeks, but I realized I haven't announced it on here so the whole world could know. So, now you know!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you!!!!
YAY! 3 kids is the cool thing to do :)
AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Congrats! That's so exciting! I was going to ask if you wanted to have a roommate reunion sometime in August. I'm guessing that's not the best time! ;)
Three kids is crazy, but very fun. You're a great mom and I'm sure your little boy will be just perfect. Cause you're having a boy. Just FYI!
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment