Steve swept our neighbors' sidewalks before church on Sunday. Daphne helped.
I'm getting better at putting gloves on wiggly fingers. Mittens are so much easier.
Here's our little snowbaby! Daphne decided it needed a hat.
And a kiss.
We got a couple more inches of snow today. Enough for a real snowman. Aunt Kelsey did everything but the middle section. I think I made it a little too big.
Despite Daphne's grumpy face and posture (above), she had a blast the entire time. I made the mistake of telling her it was time to go inside, just before bringing out the camera. At least she stopped crying for the picture.
Here's one of the goofy faces she makes when you ask her to smile. Silly girl.Something about making her come inside today, because she was soaked with snow and I knew she had to be freezing, even though she begged to stay outside and made me feel like I spoiled all the fun - those are the moments that make me feel like a "real" mom. Of course, after I explained to her that she'd be getting a nice hot bath once she came inside, she was happy to oblige.
We're expecting 4-6 inches (or more!) over the next few days, before it turns to rain. That's a big deal around here, where we mostly just get rain.
I love snow days!
No comments:
Post a Comment