Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 Presents for 3 Years

Last week we celebrated our third anniversary and so Steve gave me three gifts.

Gift #1
Lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (technically a few days before our actual anniversary - which was on a Monday). We go here for most big occasions, especially anniversaries, partly because that's where we went right after Steve proposed, and partly because we just really love the food.

Gift #2
Beautiful roses. He came home from work with these - on the official day.
Gift #3
Technically we didn't sign the papers until the day after our anniversary, but I'm not complaining. It was worth the wait.
We are so excited to own our first home! We have been cleaning all week (with lots of help from my family) and last night Steve brought the first few boxes from our storage unit. We are planning the big move-in for this Saturday and I can't wait!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

YAY!!! What a pretty house!! Where did you end up buying it? I'm so happy for you.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I am super jealous! It seems like we will never be in a home! Especially not here in California! But it looks super cute and congrats on 3 years!

Annie said...

HOLY HOUSE!!!!! YAYYY!!!

Emily Jones said...

Holy Guacamole Batman! That looks nice! Congrats! Can't wait to come visit you someday and see it. Oh, and congrats about the anniversary too, I suppose that still matters.

Megan said...

What a gorgeous house!! So happy for you if not a LOT envious!! Congrats on three years!