(I)n the family way. (M)aking a mini-me. (P)ea in the pod. (R)ipening. (E)ating for two. (G)ot knocked up. (N)ever alone. (A) bun in the oven. (N)urturing the miracle of life. (T)hree months along.
That was coolest way to announce that you're preggers!!!! Ha ha ha! CONGRATS!!!! When's the D-day? By the way, I made the salsa chicken because I was also looking for a recipe with those ingredients the day you posted it and it was DElish.
8 comments:
That was coolest way to announce that you're preggers!!!! Ha ha ha! CONGRATS!!!! When's the D-day? By the way, I made the salsa chicken because I was also looking for a recipe with those ingredients the day you posted it and it was DElish.
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you.
WOOT WOOT! Fun way to announce it!!! YAYYYYYYY BABIES!!!!
whaaaaat?! Christie, you rock! congrats! you could name him loren!
I can't wait to meet little baby Christie... or baby Steve... but I hope it's a baby Christie.
Congrats! that is so fun! cant wait to see a little christie running around
PS: The day you posted this, I found out we're expecting number 3. Pretty sweet, huh? What's your due date??
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!
Post a Comment